SPLIT AXIS MACHINE
The EXPEGO is a laser processing workstation designed for high-precision applications in the electronic, precision engineering, and photovoltaic industries. It is mainly used for microvia drilling, cutting (routing), structuring and cavity formation in PCBs with typical dimensions as 610 x 460 mm and 635 x 540 mm.
- Fixed optic or scanner setup
- Single or dual process heads
- Process gas (N2, O2, Ar, ...)
- Processing one or more substrates in parallel
- Automatic camera calibration
- Automated routines for reference runs
- Automated process control
- Automated vision system for precision alignment and scaling, offset, trapezoidal and rotation compensation.
- Stand alone and production line integrated systems
- Import of CAD files (e.g. DXF, DWG) and Excellon 2, Sieb & Meyer and Gerber file formats.
- SQL data base for process and event tracking
- MES interface (SECS GEM PV2)
- Integrated process metrology
- Semi-automatic handling (R&D)
- Fully-automatic handling (production)